Champions of Norrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tathar's teritory (Free to join)

Go down

Tathar's teritory (Free to join) Empty Tathar's teritory (Free to join)

Post by RockBoy Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:47 pm

Tathar's teritory (Free to join) Elfhouse
(This pic just helps imagine the real tree house. It was the closest what i wanted)

Forest description:

The forest is very thick and there aren’t a lot of light source. In the forest can be found various creatures, animals and monsters. Tathar took over of a part of the forest making it his territory. Its surrounded by traps and it’s a good hunting place. The traps are conected with some sort of bells in houses so if somebody got caught, Tathar will know.

Tree houses description:

Tathar’s tree house is placed on a addle tree. Tathar made a secret passage so he could enter the tree. In the tree are placed the stairs which lead to the top where the houses are. They aren’t big. They look like a small tent. The roof is made by leafs and the rest is of wood. It’s surrounded by other big addle trees. They are all connected by small bridges that are really hard to see because they are covered by leafs and they are hidden by tree branches. The connected trees also have small houses. Tathar made few traps around the trees that are 10 meters away from them. In night the windows are closed so that the houses don’t emit light. Each house has a bed and a small table. To cook things he made a special kitchen that is sorounded by the houses. There is one on each tree.

If you want to join:

5 members can join in my territory. They can be any races that are good. Others count as enemies. Some neutral can join but please than don’t join and than attack the building.

Attacks:

For now 3 attacks for day, but one by one. When more people join than it will be more. But I will update it later when more join.

Last edited by RockBoy on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
RockBoy
RockBoy
Wood Elf Ranger
Wood Elf Ranger

Back to top Go down

Tathar's teritory (Free to join) Empty Re: Tathar's teritory (Free to join)

Post by RockBoy Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:40 pm

After 4 months Tathar finally was able to finish his building his territory. “Phew! This was hard work. Good that this forest has a lot of wood… Ok Mugen. This is the entrance.” He came close to the tree and pushed a button and the door opened. “Just press this button. Its high enough for you to reach.” They entered and went up. When they came they went to a house “What a nice view. I can see anything under. Now let’s get some rest Mugen. If you smell somebody closing go wake me up.” He went to a bed and lied down to rest.
RockBoy
RockBoy
Wood Elf Ranger
Wood Elf Ranger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum